The founders of the Diethelm and Keller companies started their businesses in the late 1860s, trading products between Europe and Asia. Over time, descendants of the founding families expanded the trading business to take in marketing, logistics and related services, while also diversifying into industrial and travel activities.
Today, the Diethelm Keller Group consists of five operating units, plus the Diethelm Keller Real Estate and Shareholder Services division and a major participation in DKSH Holding Ltd. All subsidiaries hold strong positions within their respective fields and operate with a high degree of entrepreneurial autonomy.
At the end of 2018, the five operating units employed 5,000 people in 29 countries.
Operating Units and Investment Companies
- Diethelm Keller Household Brands owns a portfolio of leading Swiss and international proprietary brands focusing on the design, production and marketing of innovative household products.
- Diethelm Keller Industrial brings together a series of Swiss and international proprietary brands that specialise in professional cleaning systems and food service equipment for the airline industry.
- Diethelm Keller Investments is a holding company for strategic equity holdings in small and mid-sized companies relating to existing business.
- DK Travel combines the travel businesses of the Diethelm Keller Group and encompasses an international distribution network.
- DKSH, a 45 % participation of Diethelm Keller Holding Ltd., is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia.
- Bergos Berenberg Ltd. is an independent Swiss private bank. Diethelm Keller Holding Ltd., together with a group of mainly Swiss entrepreneurs and members of the management, own a majority stake in Bergos Berenberg.
DKH Holding LTD.
Diethelm Keller Real Estate
DKSH Holding LTD.
Stefan P. Butz, CEO
Board of Directors
¹ Chairman as of AGM, March 2019
Board of Directors
Andreas W. Keller *
Adrian T. Keller */**
Jean-Daniel de Schaller
Rudolf Ehrbar **
* Member of the Executive
Committee of the Board of
** Member of the Audit Committee