The founders of the Diethelm and Keller companies started their careers the late 1860s, trading products between Europe and Asia. Over time, descendants of the founding families expanded the trading business to take in marketing, logistics and related services, while also diversifying into industrial and travel activities.
Today, the Diethelm Keller Group consists of five operating units, plus the Diethelm Keller Real Estate unit, the Shareholder Services department and a strategic 45% participation in DKSH Holding Ltd. All subsidiaries hold strong positions within their respective fields and operate with a high degree of entrepreneurial autonomy.
At the end of 2016, the five operating units employed more than 5,000 people in 28 countries.
Operating Units and Investment Companies
- Diethelm Keller Brands owns a portfolio of leading Swiss and international proprietary brands focusing on the design, production and marketing of innovative household products
- DK Industrial consists of Swiss and international proprietary brands specializing in industrial cleaning systems, aluminum equipment for the airline industry, transport solutions and engineered products
- DK Investments holds strategic participations and new corporate investments
- DK Travel combines the travel businesses of the Diethelm Keller Group and encompasses an international distribution network
- DKSH, a 45 % participation of Diethelm Keller Holding Ltd., is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia
DKH Holding LTD.
Diethelm Keller Real Estate
DKSH Holding LTD.
Stefan P. Butz, CEO
Board of Directors
¹ Chairman as of AGM, March 2019
Board of Directors
Andreas W. Keller *
Adrian T. Keller */**
Jean-Daniel de Schaller
Rudolf Ehrbar **
* Member of the Executive
Committee of the Board of
** Member of the Audit Committee